Select a Meal:
Select a Course:
15 minTotal Time:
I used canned chicken and dehydrated apples, onions and garlic.
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 10-oz cans of Premium Chicken Breast (drained well—save broth)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups dehydrated apples
- 3 Tbsp dehydrated minced onion
- 1 tsp dehydrated minced garlic
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (Sweet Baby Ray’s)
- 3/4 cup apple cider or juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Saved broth
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-low heat. Stir in the canned chicken and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add onion and garlic to same skillet; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in barbecue sauce, apple cider and honey; cook 1 minute, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Add broth and dehydrated apples. Cook, uncovered, on medium-low for 10 minutes or until apples are fully hydrated.